About Our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Bridging the Gap Between Hospital and Home
At Concordia Bay Pointe, we have a compassionate and knowledgeable tenured staff, that truly cares about our patients and residents.
We are located off Interstate 264 in Virginia Beach and are only a block away from Virginia Beach General Hospital.
We are improving our clinical capabilities and staffing in order to accept patients with greater medical complexity than a traditional nursing home. This is increasingly important as many higher acuity patients require transitional care before they are ready to return home.
Our patients benefit from:
- An interdisciplinary clinical team to provide a comprehensive approach to patients’ needs
- Room reservation prior to surgery through our Reservation Program, providing a more seamless transfer from the hospital
- Easy admission, with patients accepted 24/7 even during holidays
- On-site case management services, providing patient education and support for transition home
- Consistent reporting and tracking in patient satisfaction and quality outcomes, demonstrating our dedication to continual improvement
- Access to therapy up to seven days a week
- Clinical experience and best practices leveraged from our national network of Concordia facilities
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Access to rehabilitation therapy up to seven days a week